Ecoglo Photoluminescent Cast in Place Stair Nosings provides step edge visibility durability and are the most efficient photoluminescent product available. The Ecoglo Cast in Place Stair Nosing’s are installed into wet concrete and provide step edge visibility in all light conditions. The Photoluminescent stair nosing’s work just as well in the light as the dark to reduce falls and provide path marking enhancing egress speed. Ecoglo photoluminescent cast in place stair nosing’s are made of a hard-wearing silicon carbon non-slip material with unique ridges and advanced photoluminescnt technology, to provide step edge visibility and high durability against wear and tear for all-weather slip resistance. The Ecoglo Photoluminescent Stair Nosing’s are environmentally friendly making them the perfect solution for step edge safety.
The photoluminescent strip provides luminance on the step edge in event of a black out. The International Building Code requires photoluminescent path marking in all high rises. Our step edge products with Photoluminescent strips exceed the standards for performance in ULC572S, which requires that Photoluminescent path marking operate for a minimum of 120 minutes of black out.
• High Visibility in Dark or Light Conditions
• High Durability for Indoor and Outdoor Applications
• Slip Resistance
• Hard Wearing, Abrasion Resistant in all weather conditions
• Easy to Clean
• Environmentally Friendly No Radioactivity or Toxicity
• Flammable Resistant – Do not Burn
• Come in 3 Colours- Black Yellow Grey
|Image||Description||Price||Add To Cart|
|Cast-In-Place aluminum threshold with E3071 contrast strip insert. Custom Length||22.20||Add to cart|
|Cast-In-Place aluminum threshold with E3061 contrast strip insert. Custom Length||22.20||Add to cart|
|Cast-In-Place aluminum threshold with E3051 contrast strip insert. Custom Length||22.20||Add to cart|
|S4 Cast-In-Place aluminum threshold with E4071 contrast strip insert. Custom Length||22.20||Add to cart|
|Ecoglo Non-Slip Photoluminescent Cast In Place 2.2" Grey||22.20||Add to cart|
|S4 Cast-In-Place aluminum threshold with E4051 contrast strip insert. Custom Length||22.20||Add to cart|
Our photoluminescent step edge were designed for use in outdoor stadiums and are found in high rises, theatres, stadiums and arenas all across Canada.
• Install into wet concrete. Used on concrete stairs, concrete-filled steel pan stairs, and pre-cast concrete stairs. Install ½” (25mm) back from the front of the step.
• Available in cut to length sizes. (Tolerance +or- 1/8”) Standard lengths are 8ft and 10ft.
• Inserts Attached or Unattached – Inserts unattached can be installed later to ensure the product is clean and has not been damaged during construction. Inserts are installed with a premium polyurethane adhesive.
• A clear protective tape wraps around the product to keep it clean during installation. To remove, cut the tape along the edges and peel away.
• Weight: 0.276 lbs/ft.