Ecoglo Step Edge Cast in Place Stair Nosings, are a series of right angled aluminum step nosing’s to be placed into wet set concrete, fitting to the edge of public stairways, exit ways and other applications where pathfinding in darkness is an issue. The Non-Slip Anodized Stair Nosings provide step edge colour contrast, long lasting anti-slip protection and are an affordable way to modernize stairways to improve stairway safety. The Step Edge Cast in Place Stair Nosing’s are made of hard wearing silicon carbide non-slip material, bonded to an aluminum substrate, with a thick anodized finish so that they are aesthetically pleasing, prevent corrosion and are hard and abrasion resistant tested to withstand UV and all types of weather exposure. The Ecoglo Step Edge Cast in Place Stair Nosing’s, are engineered for durability and designed for step edge safety with their colour contrasting non-slip material providing excellent step edge visibility.
• High Durability for Indoors and Outdoors
• Slip Resistant
• Abrasion Resistant, Hard Wearing- Salt Spray Resistant, Freeze-thaw Resistant
• Easy to Clean
• Do Not Burn
• Environmentally Friendly
• 3 Colours Black, Grey, Yellow
|Image||Description||Price||Add To Cart|
|Cast-In-Place aluminum threshold with Black non-slip insert. Custom Length||27.60||Add to cart|
|Cast-In-Place aluminum threshold with Grey non-slip insert. Custom Length||27.60||Add to cart|
|Cast-In-Place aluminum threshold with Yellow non-slip insert. Custom Length||27.60||Add to cart|
|S4 Cast-In-Place aluminum threshold with Black non-slip insert. Custom Length||27.60||Add to cart|
|S4 Cast-In-Place aluminum threshold with Grey non-slip insert. Custom Length||27.60||Add to cart|
|S4 Cast-In-Place aluminum threshold with Yellow non-slip insert. Custom Length||27.60||Add to cart|
Our non-photoluminescent step edge were designed for use in outdoor stadiums and are found in high rises, theatres, stadiums and arenas all across Canada.
• Install into wet concrete. Used on concrete stairs, concrete-filled steel pan stairs, and pre-cast concrete stairs. Install ½” (25mm) back from the front of the step.
• Available in cut to length sizes. (Tolerance +or- 1/8”) Standard lengths are 8ft and 10ft.
• Inserts Attached or Unattached – Inserts unattached can be installed later to ensure the product is clean and has not been damaged during construction. Inserts are installed with a premium polyurethane adhesive.
• A clear protective tape wraps around the product to keep it clean during installation. To remove, cut the tape along the edges and peel away.
• Weight: 0.328 lbs/ft.