Advantage™ Replaceable Cast Iron Tactile Walking Surface Indicator (TWSI) plates are manufactured in strict accordance with ASTM A-48, Class 35B Grey Cast Iron.
The Advantage™ Cast in Place System is lightweight with exceptional high strength, and utilizes the most advanced metallurgical Engineering Science and Technology to meet and exceed the most stringent municipal standards.
Advantage™ Replaceable Cast Iron is aesthetically pleasing, has exceptional longevity and incorporates integral texture for a permanent slip resistant surface.
• Lightweight and easy to install
• Bolted connection allows for easy
connectability between two or more plates
• Engineered to endure the toughest conditions
such as snow plows, overweight vehicular
loads and heavy pedestrian traffic
• Maintenance-free natural patina
• ASTM A48, Class 35B Grey Cast Iron
• Can be recycled after its lifecycle
• 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
4 Colour Options:
• Standard Uncoated Natural Patina
• Federal Yellow - color surcharge of $29.70 applies
• Safety Red - color surcharge of $29.70 applies
• Onyx Black - color surcharge of $29.70 applies
• Dark Grey - color surcharge of $29.70 applies
Orders of less than 13 tiles are subject to a $50 surcharge
|Tile Size||Sqft/Tile||Cost Per Tile||#Tiles Per Box||Cost Per Box||Add To Cart|
|12" x 12"||1||76.34||1||76.34||Add to cart|
• Tactile direction indicators should be located in large open floor
areas, such as shopping malls or transportation terminals, to
facilitate wayfinding by indicating the primary route of travel.
• The indicated route should lead from the entrance to major
destinations, such as an information kiosk, registration desk,
stairway, elevator, or to store or service doors.
• Installation of directional indicators shall follow CSA B651-18