Eon Tile Rubber Wayfinding Bars are durable and flexible tactile indicators perfect for those who design and construct the finest commercial, institutional and public environments. Eon Wayfinding Bar Tiles are made from premium long lasting polymers creating category leading quality with a contemporary look and finish. Eon Tile Wayfinding Bars act as path marking indicators for pedestrians including the visually impaired for safe guidance around various environments. The Eon Tile Wayfinding Bars are fully Compliant with all Canadian Accessibility codes and are available in 4 colours ivory, vogue black, smoke grey and yellow.
• Made from premium long lasting polymers
• Flexible tiles will form to curved surfaces
• Flexible tiles become stable once bound to most surfaces
• Easily worked and shaped
• Appropriate for both initial installation, and surface retrofit
• UV resistant for colour stability and ensures optimal visual surface contrast
• Conforms to contrast requirements (based on adjacent surfaces)
• 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
|Tile Size||Sqft/Tile||Cost Per Tile||#Tiles Per Box||Cost Per Box||Add To Cart|
|12" x 12" x 3mm||1||19.26||40||770.4||Add to cart|
|12" x 12" x 5mm||1||20.05||30||601.5||Add to cart|
• Located in large open floor in large open floor areas, such as shopping malls or transportation terminals, to facilitate wayfinding by indicating the primary routes of travel.
• The indicated routes should lead from the entrance to major destinations, such as an information kiosk, registration desk, stairway, elevator, escalators, or to store or service doors.