Elan Tile Porcelain Tactile Indicator Attention Domes are designed for style and engineered for performance. Elan Tile Attention Domes incorporate the best raw materials allowing the product to meet the designation of Porcelain Stoneware and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications. Elan Tile offers highly durable and versatile walking surface indicators (truncated attention domes) to serve as a warning to all pedestrians of potential hazardous conditions ahead, indicating the end of a curb or an edge drop off. Elan Tile Porcelain Attention Domes are fully Canadian Accessibility code compliant.
• Certified porcelain stoneware for maximum durability and surface hardness
• Full body porcelain that gives a highly compact surface with extremely low absorbency characteristics
• Not affected by stains, water or chemicals
• Exceptional resistance to thermal shock, deep abrasions and frost
• R11 finish meets most demanding slip resistance requirements for construction projects in high traffic areas
• Versatile and easy installation for interior and exterior environments
• Field tile available in different sizes
• 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
|Tile Size||Sqft/Tile||Cost Per Tile||#Tiles Per Box||Cost Per Box||Add To Cart|
|12" x 12"||1||19.10||8||152.8||Add to cart|
• An unprotected drop off edge, such as a transit platform where the change in elevation is greater than 250mm or the slope is steeper than in a ratio of 1:3 (33%).
• The unprotected edges of a reflecting pool.
• An entry into a vehicular route or area where no curbs or other elements separate it from a pedestrian route such as curb ramps, wheel
chair ramps, top of stairs/escalators and blended transitions.