Advantage ONE Plate™ Tactile Walking Surface Indicators
(TWSI) have been designed for all interior accessibility solutions.
Advantage ONE Plate™ indicators are machined from a solid piece of 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel and fastened to a solid Stainless Steel Plate.
This process enhances the aesthetics of the tile, but also have been proven to be strong and durable.
Advantage ONE Plate™ incorporates an integral texture in the stainless steel for permanent slip resistance.
Our products have undergone a rigorous series of tests to ensure that they meet and exceed guidelines developed by the AODA, CSA, ISO, and
provincial and national building codes.
Advantage ONE™ TWSI products offer the lowest lifecycle cost, and eliminates long term safety concerns and accessibility limitations.
Tactile Walking Surface Indicators (TWSI) products for the following and many more applications.
• 316L, Marine grade stainless steel
• Innovative adhesive capture design
• Optimum anti-slip design
• Resistant to heavy traffic abuse and maintenance machinery
• 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
• Domes come in the following styles:
- Concentric Rings Pattern
- Crosshatch Pattern
- Carborundum – Non-Slip
|Tile Size||Sqft/Tile||Cost Per Tile||#Tiles Per Box||Cost Per Box||Add To Cart|
|Advantage One Plate Plates with Domes- Cross Hatch Non Polished SS 12" X 12"||1||132.5||1||132.5||Add to cart|
|Advantage One Plate Plates with Domes- Concentric Rings Non Polished SS 12" X 12"||1||132.5||1||132.5||Add to cart|
|12" x 24"||1||264.9||1||264.9||Add to cart|
|Advantage One Plate Plates with Domes- Black Carborundum Non Polished SS 12" X 12"||1||153.20||1||153.2||Add to cart|
• An unprotected drop off edge, such as a transit platform where the change in elevation is greater than 250mm or the slope is steeper than in a ratio of 1:3 (33%).
• The unprotected edges of a reflecting pool.