Access Tile Surface Applied Wayfinding Bars are the ultimate solution in Tactile Walking Surface Indicators (TWSI). The Surface Applied Tile (retrofit tile) is easy to handle and cut, allowing for adjustments due to unforeseen site conditions, and can be installed on any existing cured concrete surface where the tactile detectable warning is required. Access Tile Surface Applied tile are the cost-effective alternative to wet set Cast in Place tiles. The Surface Applied Tile is the easiest, fastest, environmentally conscious leading tile in the industry while remaining completely compliant with Canadian Accessibility codes. Access Tile Way finding bars are available to be used in concordance with attention domes to create barrier-free pathways, ensuring all pedestrians are able to navigate around their environment safely.
• A complete system is shipped with the tiles; adhesive & colour match fasteners
• Beveled edges make for a smooth transition that meets Canadian Accessibility Codes
• Light weight and easy to handle
• Easily cut to conform to various sizes and radius ramps
• Available as a standard radius tile
• Comes in six (6) standard colours with Federal colour identification numbers
• 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
|Cost Per Tile
|#Tiles Per Box
|Cost Per Box
|Add To Cart
|12" x 12"
|Add to cart
• Located in large open floor areas, such as shopping malls or transportation terminals, to facilitate wayfinding by indicating the primary routes of travel.
• The indicated routes should lead from the entrance to major destinations, such as an information kiosk, registration desk, stairway, elevator, escalators, or to store or service doors.