Access Tile Surface Applied Fire Retardant FIRESENTRY-X Composite Technology offers maximum resistance against fire. Access Tile Fire Resistant FR meets ULC-S 102.2 fire standard at less than 25 flames and less than 50 smoke. This Surface Applied fire-resistant tile is the first composite tile meeting the Ontario building code requirements. Access Tile FR is the cost effective interior solution for applying TWSI tactile warning surface indicators for tactile warning floor surfaces at exit stair wells, vestibules to exit stairs and lobby’s as well as corridors. The Ontario tactile walking surface indicators Surface Applied Fire-Resistant tile comes in 3 different colors and sizes to meet your buildings specifications.
• A cost effective method of complying with TWSI requirements for interior tactile warning floor surfaces at exit stair wells, vestibules to exit stairs and lobbies, and corridors
• A complete system is shipped with the tiles; adhesive & fasteners
• Beveled edges make for a smooth transition that meets Canadian Accessibility Codes
• Easily cut to conform to various sizes and radius landings
• Available in three (3) different sizes
• Comes in three (3) standard colours with Federal colour identification numbers
• 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
|Tile Size||Sqft/Tile||Cost Per Tile||#Tiles Per Box||Cost Per Box||Add To Cart|
|12" x 12"||1||62.73||20||1254.6||Add to cart|
|12" x 24"||2||115.39||20||2307.8||Add to cart|
|12" x 36"||3||173.08||20||3461.6||Add to cart|
|12" x 48"||1||230.78||20||4615.6||Add to cart|
|24" x 24"||4||196.72||16||3147.52||Add to cart|
|24" x 36"||6||295.09||16||4721.44||Add to cart|
|24" x 48"||8||393.45||16||6295.2||Add to cart|
|24" x 60"||10||447.12||16||7153.92||Add to cart|
• Specifically designed for interior use in high-rise building applications in compliance with Ontario Building Code.
• For tactile warning floor surface at exit stair wells, vestibules to exit stairs and lobbies, and corridors.