Armor-Tile Cast in Place takes pride in being the leading manufacturer for tactile walking surface indicator systems. The Armor-Tile Cast in place truncated domes are made from a diamond-hard vitrified polymer composite making them the industry leader for their durability, strength, weather and wear resistance. The truncated domes are available in 10 different colours creating clear boundaries to ensure separation and safety for pedestrian’s route from vehicular traffic. The tactile walking surface indicators (TWSI) have many more applications including curb ramps, escalator approaches, parking areas, transit platforms, top of stair landings/wheelchair ramps, multimodal transit stations, pedestrian crossings and vehicular passage ways. Armor Tile cast in place domes are in full compliance with Canadian accessibility codes AODA, CSA, ISO, provincial and national building codes (Ontario’s tactile walking surface indicators).
• The most cost-effective method of new curb ramps
• A smooth transition that meets Canadian Accessibility Codes
• Light weight and easy to handle
• Easily cut to conform to various sizes and radius ramps
• Available in seven (7) different sizes to meet your needs
• Comes in ten (10) standard colours with Federal colour identification numbers
• Advanced Warning Strip – 75 mm x 1220 mm can be used to create a colour contrast around the TWSI
• 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
|Tile Size||Sqft/Tile||Cost Per Tile||#Tiles Per Box||Cost Per Box||Add To Cart|
|12" x 12"||1||28.58||10||285.80||Add to cart|
|24" x 24"||4||114.31||10||1143.10||Add to cart|
|24" x 36"||6||171.46||10||1714.60||Add to cart|
|24" x 48"||8||228.61||10||2286.10||Add to cart|
|24" x 60"||10||285.77||10||2857.70||Add to cart|
|36" x 48"||12||342.92||10||3429.20||Add to cart|
|36" x 60"||15||428.65||10||4286.50||Add to cart|
• Accessible curb ramps align with the safe pedestrian crossing route across the vehicle roadway.
• An entry into a vehicular route or area where no curbs or other elements separate it from pedestrian route such as curb ramps, wheel chair ramps, top of stairs/escalators and blended transitions.
• An unprotected drop off edge, such as a transit platform where the change in elevation is greater than 250mm or the slope is steeper than in a ratio of 1:3 (33%).
• The unprotected edges of a reflecting pool.