Access Tile Cast in Place Replaceable Tactile Attention Domes are setting the standard for durability and detectability in tactile systems. The Cast in Place truncated attention domes are Canadian accessibility code compliant, suitable for all environments delivering the highest quality of tactile infrastructure product solutions. The Access Tile Replaceable Cast in Place attention domes are installed into wet set concrete at buildings exits into areas with moving vehicles. The detectable warning surfaces visually contrast the ground and provide a differed texture to act as a warning to the surrounding area allowing the public to safely navigate their environment. These Replaceable Cast in Place tactile surface indicators act as a detectable tile warning system that are durable and proven to be resistant to weather and wear and tear. Access Tile Replaceable Cast in Place truncated attention domes are designed for new wet set projects such as pedestrian crossings with tiles available in eight different sizes and six different colours to meet your specification needs. This detectable warning design provides a safe and accessible barrier free path for pedestrians to cross.
• The most cost effective method of new curb ramp applications
• A smooth transition that meets Canadian Accessibility Codes
• Light weight and easy to handle
• Easily cut to conform to various sizes and radius ramps
• Available as a standard radius tile
• Available in eight (8) different sizes to meet your needs
• Comes in six (6) standard colours with Federal colour identification numbers
• 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
|Tile Size||Sqft/Tile||Cost Per Tile||#Tiles Per Box||Cost Per Box||Add To Cart|
|12" x 12"||1||23.97||10||239.70||Add to cart|
|24" x 24"||4||75.22||10||752.20||Add to cart|
|24" x 36"||6||112.83||10||1128.30||Add to cart|
|24" x 48"||8||150.44||10||1504.40||Add to cart|
|24" x 60"||10||188.05||10||1880.50||Add to cart|
|36" x 48"||12||225.65||10||2256.50||Add to cart|
|36" x 60"||15||282.07||10||2820.70||Add to cart|
|24" x 30"||5||94.02||10||940.20||Add to cart|
• Accessible curb ramps align with the safe pedestrian crossing route across the vehicle roadway.
• An entry into a vehicular route or area where no curbs or other elements separate it from pedestrian route such as curb ramps, wheel chair ramps, top of stairs/escalators and blended transitions.
• An unprotected drop off edge, such as a transit platform where the change in elevation is greater than 250mm or the slope is steeper than in a ratio of 1:3 (33%).
• The unprotected edges of a reflecting pool.