Advantage ONE Plate™ Tactile Walking Surface Indicators
(TWSI) have been designed for all interior accessibility solutions.
Advantage ONE Plate™ indicators are machined from a solid piece of 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel and fastened to a solid Stainless Steel Plate.
This process enhances the aesthetics of the tile, but also have been proven to be strong and durable.
Advantage ONE Plate™ incorporates an integral texture in the stainless steel for permanent slip resistance.
Our products have undergone a rigorous series of tests to ensure that they meet and exceed guidelines developed by the AODA, CSA, ISO, and
provincial and national building codes.
Advantage ONE™ TWSI products offer the lowest lifecycle cost, and eliminates long term safety concerns and accessibility limitations.
Tactile Walking Surface Indicators (TWSI) products for the following and many more applications.
• 316L, Marine grade stainless steel
• Innovative adhesive capture design
• Optimum anti-slip design
• Resistant to heavy traffic abuse and maintenance machinery
• 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
• Bars come in the following styles:
- Linear Grooves
- Crosshatch Pattern
- Carborundum – Non-Slip
|Tile Size||Sqft/Tile||Cost Per Tile||#Tiles Per Box||Cost Per Box||Add To Cart|
|Advantage One Plate Plates with Bars- Cross Hatch Non Polished SS 12" X 12"||1||122.60||1||122.60||Add to cart|
|ADVANTAGE ONE PLATE WITH BARS- LINEAR GROOVES NON POLISHED SS 12" X 12"||1||122.60||1||122.60||Add to cart|
|Advantage One Plate Plates with Bars- Black Carborundum Non Polished SS 12" X 12"||1||141.80||1||141.80||Add to cart|
• Located in large open floor in large open floor areas, such as shopping malls or transportation terminals, to facilitate wayfinding by indicating the primary routes of travel.
• The indicated routes should lead from the entrance to major destinations, such as an information kiosk, registration desk, stairway, elevator, escalators, or to store or service doors.